Friday, February 24, 2012

Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Loose Powder

I finally found a product that everyone has been raving about for a while.  Well at least those of us with oily skin, or who service clients that have oily skin.  Personally, I have problems in my T-zone (forehead and nose to include the bridge) with being oily.  Even when I don't wear any makeup at all, I look shiny there.  I've tried a few primers for a Matte look, and even the foundations that are made specifically for oil/combination skin.  I just never found one that really did what it actually claimed.  Then I heard about this powder by Black Opal.  I have been looking for this product for a few months with no success.  On a trip home, I stopped by CVS and I was amazed that they had it.  The thing that's great about it is that it comes in loose and pressed form.  The cost is only about $9, you can't beat that at all.  Now when I first heard about this powder, I was told that you could put it on either before or after makeup application and it works well.  But, I've even been told that it worked even better if you did both before and after.  So I decided to try it both ways, and the results were awesome!  I applied my makeup for a wedding reception at about 2pm and did not get home until well after 10pm.  The picture I included of my makeup was taken around 1030pm.  This was after a night of dancing and celebrating with friends.  Let me tell you that my usually super oily areas were almost nonexistent.  Don't get confused and think that any product will totally strip the oils completely.  The idea is to minimize it as much as possible, and this product does just that.  I love it so much, I went back and purchased another jar of the loose powder.  I had to, just in case I can't find it in my area. 


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment