Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Foundation that Fits Me

One of the hardest things that I seemed to have a problem with when it came to makeup, was finding a good foundation.  When I think of a good foundation, there are a few things thY come to mind.  It needs to be lightweight and easy for me to apply.  Also, it needs to be extremely close to my complexion.  When I first began looking for a foundation, I always ended up with one that was either too dark or too light in color.  Finally after what seemed like a lifetime, I found the perfect match for me.  I've been using Maybelline's Fit Me liquid foundation in the shade of 355 for a few months now.  I have tried others in between here and there.  But I keep coming back to that one.  I love the fact that its lightweight and goes on smooth.  It honestly feels as if I'm not even wearing any makeup.  Even though I have heard complaints from others about it being oily on them.  I can say that I have never had that issue with this foundation.  And the best thing about it to me is that it is a spot on match to my complexion.  What more could I ask for?  I loved it so much that I had to go back and get a few other shades to place in my kit.  You can't beat the price ($7.99) for this awesome foundation.  I believe that if you were to give this foundation a chance that you would fall in love.  Keep in mind if there are any products that you would like to see a review be sure to let me know and I will do my best to get those reviews up in a timely manner.  Stay tuned til next time.....*kisses*.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment